- Lead day-to-day operations into alignment with the big-picture mission and vision.
- Transform the lives of customers and employees through providing best quality products and services and building the sustainability and leadership capacity of the business.
- Encourage the community programs and work with volunteers to add value to the lives of families and children in the area.
- Business education and experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage change, and to thrive in a cross-cultural and developing environment
- Willingness to work towards acquiring the language and to develop connections with the local culture and community
- Commitment to the core values of financial sustainability, positive social outcomes, environmental responsibility, and spiritual transformation
This service opportunity is based in a sensitive location. For more details, contact Sherrie Ober.